X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Yamaha but interesting anyway IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrh...ature=youtu.be

Very neat!!!

Mercury, (at least of last year), had a test boat down here running in the waters Between Pine Island and Sanible Island...
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

I hear old Mr K was a tough disciplinarian sort of guy. Dudes in video wearing the same white shorts, shoes, shirts, hats and belt. Wonder which white outfit Rodbolt will wear tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
        I hear old Mr K was a tough disciplinarian sort of guy. Dudes in video wearing the same white shorts, shoes, shirts, hats and belt. Wonder which white outfit Rodbolt will wear tomorrow?
        who in their right mind would wear white when working on or around motors?
        hell I can look at motors and get dirty.
        Guess I am just a guy that has to look with his hands, and needs a place to wipe them off at

Comment

Interesting, why are we changing impellers and gear oil every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbor 720 View Post
            Interesting, why are we changing impellers and gear oil every year.
            Cheap insurance. To be on the safe side.

I owned a fresh water use only Mercury two stroke for over 30 years and only changed the impeller once. Did not really need to. It just pumped and pumped and pumped. Like the Energizer bunny. It was a deep lake. Nary even a scratch on the propeller until I put it in the briney blue. Knock a chunk out of a propeller blade on an oyster bar.

Comment

Working...
            X