Found a tube dangling. Not good!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a tube dangling. Not good!!!

What is this tube suppose to be connected to and what is it ? It's on a yamaha 2003 130 txrb. Thanks

What is this tube suppose to be connected to and what is it ? It's on a yamaha 2003 130 txrb.
    Attached Files

Comment

its water pressure for a speedometer.
      if you don't have a speedo its simply not used and sometimes dangles.

Comment

When your engine does not seem to be running right, there's nothing worse than finding things that are just dangling and you don't know where put them or what they are supposed to do.

Comment

which is why several times a year I have to unplug the gray wire on inline 3cyl motors with 703 controls.
          folks see the male and female bullet connectors and simply MUST plug them together.
          then the alarm sounds at key on.

had a guy last summer drove up from hatteras,about 70 miles, just so I could unplug the wire and send him happily on his way.
          his wife was not amused.

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
            which is why several times a year I have to unplug the gray wire on inline 3cyl motors with 703 controls.
            folks see the male and female bullet connectors and simply MUST plug them together.
            then the alarm sounds at key on.

had a guy last summer drove up from hatteras,about 70 miles, just so I could unplug the wire and send him happily on his way.
            his wife was not amused.
            most wives are not amused but I bet he was happy that he didn't get a 1000 repair bill

Comment

Working...
            X