Yamaha 150 2009 model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 150 2009 model

I have qoistion on my yamaha TLR 150 this engine undergo over hauling we try to do a sea trial but after a few our of usage the oil pump of this engine leak..and we discover bearing of oil pump crack inside we tried to repair again twice we have change 3 X already and we spend 1500 us dollor for this parts and still the case is the same...can you give as exact details why the oil pump damage but the engine condition is good....do we have problem in the lower unit or in the alignment of the setting of engine or what/

is this a two stroke 150 or a four stroke 150.
    was made both ways in 2009.

Comment

I always assume (yes, I know) that if someone says he has a 150 Yam that it is a two stroke.

An F150 is a four stroke.

But sadly, some owners have no idea what they have. Then they ask for help and those that may wish to help also have no idea as to the model type, or even the problem.

I can only presume that when he says "bearing" he is talking about the bush for the two stroke mechanical oil pump. But then maybe he is talking about a bearing in the two stroke oil pump itself, but then there is no separate part number for same so how can it be replaced?

But then there is mention of the lower unit and its alignment. But the lower unit does not turn an F150's oil pump.

Is this guessing at a problem fun or what? It is like a puzzle.

Comment

Working...
      X