No announcement yet.

Leaking oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hej, köpte nya delar hos er och har nu monterat in ny pump en mikuni på min gamla 175hk 1986 modell men nu är min fråga, alla slangar håller rätt längd som var med i satsen? Hur justerar jag den nya pumpen så motorn får rätt mängd olja? Har någon en service manual där det står Hur man gör?

Comment

Exactly....
      Scott
      1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by Ptol672018 View Post
        Hej, köpte nya delar hos er och har nu monterat in ny pump en mikuni på min gamla 175hk 1986 modell men nu är min fråga, alla slangar håller rätt längd som var med i satsen? Hur justerar jag den nya pumpen så motorn får rätt mängd olja? Har någon en service manual där det står Hur man gör?
        Translation:

Hi, bought new parts from you and have now installed a new pump one micuni on my old 175hp 1986 model but now my question is, all hoses keep the right length that was in the kit? How do I adjust the new pump so that the engine gets the right amount of oil? Does anyone have a service manual that says How to do?

Comment

Hi, excuse my previous mail but my phone translated back to Swedish.
          Have you already received advice from you about my two-stroke system, I have now bought a kit for Boats.net with a new pump and everything that I have now assembled and it was not the easiest but now the new Mikuni pump is in place . Does it matter how I place the tubes for each cylinder? Then it is at the back of the instruction that came with the pump kit that for adjusting the pump see the service manual, anyone can help me how to set the new pump so I am very grateful. (Yamaha 175 hp 1986 is my engine from)

with kind regards

Comment

Working...
          X