Lower unit 30 inches for F225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower unit 30 inches for F225

I urgently search a lower unit for yamaha 225 four-stroke model 2002 in 30 inches on your site I find 2 model I would like to know the difference between

LOWER UNIT ASSY
    69J-45300-20-8D
    by Yamaha
    $ 3,320.55 1% OFF
    $ 3,303.89

And

LOWER UNIT ASSY
    69J-45300-30-8D
    by Yamaha

$ 3,190.85 1% OFF

$ 3174.84

Comment

hello thank you can you confirm that this lower unit is compatible with the F225AET

Comment

Originally posted by TONY97133 View Post
        hello thank you can you confirm that this lower unit is compatible with the F225AET
        Why would it not be? Look up the part number in the parts catalog that is applicable to your model motor. What part number do you see?

Check your PM.

Comment

the serial number F225AET does not appear in the list that's why I ask confirmation for the parts LOWER UNIT ASSY 69J-45300-30-8D

Comment

F225AET is a model # not a serial #

Comment

the serial number F225AET does not appear in the list that's why I ask confirmation for the parts LOWER UNIT ASSY 69J-45300-30-8D
              An F225AET, by this model identity, was not offered here in the US by Yamaha USA. That model therefore will not be found in any Yamaha USA parts catalog.

You will need to obtain a parts book for the country in which the motor was sold. That parts book will have the part number for the lower unit that you need. I can speculate that it is one and the same part number that is sold here in the USA.

Here is a link to a Yamaha distributor in Australia that sold the F225A model. I suspect that you can find the part number for the lower unit that you need.
              http://www.huntsmarineyamaha.com.au/part-search

Comment

Serial numbers not sold by Yamaha USA will not show up in the Yamaha USA parts catalog search function.

Comment

How come this has to be so complicated. Make the engines the same. I went through this crap in Mexico working on a buds 75.

Comment

Originally posted by walleye1 View Post
                    How come this has to be so complicated. Make the engines the same. I went through this crap in Mexico working on a buds 75.
                    I don't get it either. Yamaha takes the same motor and calls it a different model in about 7 different regions. They then make it all but impossible to find the right parts manual or service manual for a motor. I suspect they have no concept of a do-it-yourselfer. Their mentality seems to be "take it to a dealer".

Comment

I want to know about the model F225TURD we propose 2 lower unit complete. I want to know the difference I need 30 inches

Comment

T stands for power trim, U stands for 30 inch shaft, R stands for remote control, D stands for the year = 1990.

Comment

on boats.net D = 2005 year .... i need lower unit and on the catalog there is 2 model of lower unit i want to know which one is 30 inches

Comment

It could be believe what you want

Comment

call them or do the live chat.

Comment

Working...
                              X