Yamaha Oil Filter numberinig system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Yamaha Japan is waiting to here from sirry Amelican.
    Oops. Meant to post back a little sooner to tell OP it was a joke....perhaps he figured that out.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post

...it was a joke...
      Had me wondering, but suspected as much.
      You and Boscoe have too much fun with your forum posts....

Comment

Originally posted by fairdeal View Post

Had me wondering, but suspected as much.
        You and Boscoe have too much fun with your forum posts....
        Living on the ragged edge.

Comment

that is what gets you time to think things over ever once in awhile

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
            that is what gets you time to think things over ever once in awhile
            Yam! I would bet neither of us shop at The Fresh Market too often. Too pricey for me. But. They are selling Prime graded brisket this week for 6.99lb. Not a bad price for regular old choice around here. May have to pick one up before the weekend. Already got the eye roll from the wife.

Comment

hear not here.

Comment

Yam! I would bet neither of us shop at The Fresh Market too often. Too pricey for me. But. They are selling Prime graded brisket this week for 6.99lb. Not a bad price for regular old choice around here. May have to pick one up before the weekend. Already got the eye roll from the wife.
                My son in La wants me to buy and ship him briskets.
                I told him to come visit and bring Ice chests.

$1.89 lb makes me think they are crazy most of the time.

with the low rain and dry conditions here in Tx
                and the trade with China off
                pork and beef should be cheap also
                cooked a brisket Saturday before last for 16 hours
                fired it up about 2pm sat and took it off sunday before Church
                wrapped it up in foil before bed about 11pm sat to cook over night
                turned out well.

I have a problem spending $7 lb for even fresh shrimp much less brisket

But I buy packer trimmed so they are not as lean/trimmed up as the high $ ones

I need to take a trip to see my son in La and pick up some shrimp and drop off brisket
                Last edited by 99yam40; 09-05-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

and I get my fresh seafood for free .
                  5gh is simply the first Yamaha model product it was ever used on.
                  the 13400 simply means it is an oil filter.
                  the -03,-05,ect ect are design changes.

Comment

is it really 13400 and not 13440

even the OP said he was sure about his numbers

Comment

Sorry for the delay - lawn sprinkler system took a dump - there is always something

Typo's happen

The part numbers in question are 13440

5GH-13440-00/30/60/70

Thanks for the description of Yamaha's part numbering system - I will continue to purchase / stock the two different versions
                      Thought it might be a little less complex - "Nothing is Ever Simple"

No I did not contact Yamaha Japan - seen enough of the comments here to understand reality
                      Nor did I purchase any briskets or fresh fish - got loads of Venison and Elk

Retired and Loving Life

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                        is it really 13400 and not 13440

even the OP said he was sure about his numbers
                        Another typo. The filter base number is 13440.

Comment

Originally posted by RetiredGuy View Post
                          Sorry for the delay - lawn sprinkler system took a dump - there is always something

Typo's happen

The part numbers in question are 13440

5GH-13440-00/30/60/70

Thanks for the description of Yamaha's part numbering system - I will continue to purchase / stock the two different versions
                          Thought it might be a little less complex - "Nothing is Ever Simple"

No I did not contact Yamaha Japan - seen enough of the comments here to understand reality
                          Nor did I purchase any briskets or fresh fish - got loads of Venison and Elk
                          It would be a long long time for a reply. On the 12th of Never.

Comment

Have you any contacts at the shrimp boat docks for a good supply of cheap shrimp?

Is cheap shrimp an oxymoron? I am a moron for paying what I pay for them. But damn they be tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Have you any contacts at the shrimp boat docks for a good supply of cheap shrimp?

Is cheap shrimp an oxymoron? I am a moron for paying what I pay for them. But damn they be tasty.
                              A friend of a not so reliable friend. Usually a last minute “gotta know right now” call. Supposed to drop off 20lbs. Heads on for $2.00 lb. Bastard never showed up. Probably too drunk to drive or remember what he told who. Knew better than set up my table and bucket in advance. Need to check other sources.

Comment

My son says he can get them for $2 lb in La.
                                around here they are around $6-7 lb with heads on at the boats, but really good size
                                I can get them at HEB for around that per lb with heads off
                                they say they are gulf shrimp and not farm raised
                                few years ago I would buy whole large Ice chests full from bay shrimpers for less than $3 lb heads on, and then spread them out to friends and family. It was a pain to weight out what each wanted

Comment

Working...
                                X