tilt and trim guage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tilt and trim guage

the tilt and trim guage is not working on my c 150. The finger located by the engine is stiff but when I move it, the guage still does not work. I believe there are 5 wires coming from the guage. Two of them are not connected. I am guessing this is the problem. Can anyone shoot me in the right direction for a diagram for the correct wiring of this guage? or doesn anyone have any input on this problem

Sent you a installation guide for the Digital gauges but not sure what gauge you have.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

thanks for the help, this place is alright!

Comment

It is not a multifunction tach, it is a yamaha tilt and trim guage only. Showing the bow of the boat with an arrow pointing up and down.

Comment

can I use the multifunction tach diagram to help or look else where

Comment

The wiring is the same , the 4 pin connector plugs in the trim harness that goes to engine and the yellow,black and blue wires connect to gauge harness that goes to ign. switch.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I have the multifunction tach everything works but the trim, it is two wire pink and black the motor 50 90hptlrd would it be possible for me to get a copy of your wiring diag for the digital gauges

thanks

Comment

lornmk
                I sent the install guide but it probably wont help you on a 1990 motor. The trim wires are the pink ones at engine, check the trim sender mounted on transom bracket move it up and down by hand, make sure not stuck and test sender as per service manual.
                Regards
                Boats.net
                Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
                X