FX90 2012 Fuel flow data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX90 2012 Fuel flow data

Can anyone tell me if fuel flow information is part of the NEMA 2000 data output by the Yamaha FX 90 or will I need a separate device ? I want to have the fuel efficiency information for input to my Garmin 740s.
    TIA.

Henry

What is the complete engine ID for your motor? We do not have an FX90 here in the United States.

Most Yamaha HPDI's and EFI four strokes from 2006 and onward have an NMEA 2000 output, referred to by Yamaha as Command Link.

Comment

Sorry I was quoting from memory.. lets try F90xa 61p x
      I guess I am asking does the Command link data stream contain fuel flow?
      Thanks
      Henry

Comment

As he posted it is not a motor imported to the USA , so may not have the info on motors where you are.

where are you and the motor located?
        Have you talked to your local Yamaha dealer?

Comment

An F90XA is a 61P model motor.

It has Command Link output.

Command Link provides fuel flow information.

And by the way, following the 61P is an X and then seven digits. You need to get this information from the side of your motor and write it down in your owner's manual. Always refer to the complete number when asking questions or ordering parts.

If you don't ask the right question you are apt to not get the right answer.

Comment

Many thanks.. again sorry that I did not include the full model and serial no. From the Yamaha Extended Service information . F90XA 61PX 1058472
            Other than sea trial after motor installation have not had it on the water. Installed on a Bluejacket 28 that I am finishing construction of currently.
            Henry

Comment

Got it. If and when you need help getting engine data to an MFD, holler.

Comment

Working...
              X