Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2003 f115 won't rev up under load.Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 f115 won't rev up under load.Help!!

I have a 2003 F115 that started losing rpm. Boat runs fine at idle and will rev up in neutral but the rpm at full throttle went down to 3500 under load. I took out the vst and the fuel in it looked pretty clean, no water. Filter looked ok but I replaced it anyway. Took it for a test drive only to find out the out the rpm wont reach 3000 now. Could this be a throttle sensor issue,?? Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Throw a fuel pressure gauge on there and see what kinda fuel pressure you got at WOT .

Comment

your pressure should read 40 at WOT if aint reading that you got problems with pressure

Comment

Thanks! I wasn't sure what the pressure was supposed to be. Just bought a pressure tester.

Comment

Ordered new injectors, got a chance to put them on yesterday. Boat back to normal. Purring like a kitten and full speed at wot.

Comment

Injectors can be cleaned and flow tested, so you might want to send them off so you will have spares for the next time they are needed

Comment

Will do!!!

Comment

Working...
              X