Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 150hp Yamaha SW series II

hi guys,

recently sold my 115hp saltwater series outboard and have picked up a yamaha 150 saltwater series as a cheap repower option.
    Motor is due to lob next week and wondered if there was anything to look for or to check as far as preventative maintenance goes.My last engine was a great motor but just slightly under powered on my 18ft cuddy cab.Externally motor is great and appears in excellent condition and was also purchased through someone reputable.Unit has under 300 genuine hours also, any feedback appreciated,thanks

regards Adam
    AUS

Originally posted by adamibinfishin View Post
    hi guys,

recently sold my 115hp saltwater series outboard and have picked up a yamaha 150 saltwater series as a cheap repower option.
    Motor is due to lob next week and wondered if there was anything to look for or to check as far as preventative maintenance goes.My last engine was a great motor but just slightly under powered on my 18ft cuddy cab.Externally motor is great and appears in excellent condition and was also purchased through someone reputable.Unit has under 300 genuine hours also, any feedback appreciated,thanks

regards Adam
    AUS
    Not sure what lob is

Comment

lob meaning turning up, could be the aussie lingo, haha,cheers

Comment

Working...
      X