Yamaha F100 EFI 2012 thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha F100 EFI 2012 thermostat

Hi I would like you to indicate me where is the thermostat of the yamaha F100 or F90 as I can't find nothing on the internet

2006 and Later 4-stroke F90TXR Yamaha Outboard CYLINDER CRANKCASE 2 Diagram and Parts

Comment

Thanks now I know where it is today I spend an hour serching for it but I was looking on the sides of the block. Can you tell me every how much the anodes that are in the engine like the no 9 have to be replaced. Thanks againe Jason

Comment

Here is what the Yamaha parts book shows for the F90LA model. Should be very similar to your F100 EFI model.

For some reason boats.net does not show the F90LA model in their list of Yamaha parts catalogs.

Comment

and there again it got lost in the jinglish.
          while its very nice Yamaha added a stupid page showing SOME of the maint items.
          they convienently left off the fact your GOING to need a few anode SEALS.

kinda like getting a 50 dollar fuel pump with no 1 dollar mounting gasket.
          or buying a carb kit that does all three carbs comes with floats and a needle and seat.
          some DO NOT come with the oring that goes UNDER the seat.
          if you use the orings that come with the kit that are for the drain screws under the seat, it floods.

some of these small stupid things make the difference between a 45 min job or waiting 2 weeks for parts with stuff disassembled getting lost on the workbench.

Comment

When it comes to calling a spade a spade, and crap Yamaha data, crap Yamaha data, put me at the front of the time.

Great craftsamanship

Acceptable but weak engineering.

Crap, absolutely crap, data and documentation.

Jason - You need to get yourself a Yamaha service manual. Yes, it will be weak in areas, but it is the best that we got.

Comment

Sorry if i am anoying you with my questions and english typing but i was asking you as from the posts i can see that you know a lot about yamaha Thanks for all your help pc

Comment

Sory I don't know if I have understand right but if I am annoying someone with my questions it is easy gust ignore me and If I have asked you as it seams that you was very helpfull and have a lot of knoledge on yamaha outboard and if i don't write a perfect english is as I am maltese. Thanks to all

Comment

no worries Jason.
                  now that you know where to look for the part numbers.
                  remember occasionally you will need seals and gaskets.

Comment

Originally posted by jasoncallej View Post
                    Sory I don't know if I have understand right but if I am annoying someone with my questions it is easy gust ignore me and If I have asked you as it seams that you was very helpfull and have a lot of knoledge on yamaha outboard and if i don't write a perfect english is as I am maltese. Thanks to all
                    You are not annoying me. I can't speak for others but don't think anyone else finds you annoying as well.

You are learning about Yamaha stuff. That is good. We all had to learn at some point and some time. Not one of us knows it all and as fast as we learn, new stuff is invented and has to be learned.

Your English is just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X