Rodbolt17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodbolt17

As a newbie, (mostly reader) of this forum, I wish to extend special recognition and thanks to Senior Member, Rodbolt17, for the most sensible and accurate posts that I have ever read on any forum. We are fortunate to have him.

I have to agree - over the past 2-3 years I've learned a lot from RodBolt......He's got a PhD in Yamahaology!

Comment

Definitely right. All frequentely readers of this forum as me have learn a lot from him and we are very lucky and grateful to have him as support. Thanks a lot!

But... we canīt forget other "main players on the team" as Boscoe, 99YAM40 and many others... Thanks a lot guys!
      Last edited by almetelo; 12-27-2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

while I am flattered I am not the only one posting that has factory and practical field experience.
        over the years I have worked for ford,chevy a few independent auto shops did 6 yrs in the US navy as an FC in the advanced electronics field.
        I have also been certified in mercury,mercruiser,volvo,suzuki,force,mariner,go devil,honda and tohatsu yet for many years my mainstay was OMC.

I got my master tech certificate in march of 2006 from Yamaha.

I used to post on another forum but I had an issue with a moderator one night.

I don't get involved with the new 6Y8 stuff on the forums much because I dont have enough practical experience.

however I did have a pair of F350 motors that suffered a power surge due to a lightening strike on an adjacent boat.
        that was a stumper but I figured it out.

I now know what to look for when the yellow system failure lamp on the control is lit but the YDS says R/C is all normal.

yes a lot of other folks help make this a reasonably accurate place to get information.

Comment

Go ahead and take the pat on the back Rodbolt,, they dont come around often,,

Comment

Yes,
            Thank you all and have a happy, prosperous, healthy new year for you and yours!

FabricGATOR
            If its got teats or tires, you bound to have trouble with it....

Comment

Working...
            X