Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone,, hope yall have a blessed day..

I will second those Merry Christmas wishes also to everyone.
    Good to see people not afraid to say that now a days

Comment

Best Christmas wishes and hopes for a happy and healthy new year to everyone!

Comment

merry Christmas everyone.
        I may get another rifle .
        I got out of the dog house with a few shiney dangly things

Comment

Merry Christmas !!! and Thanks for all the knowledge you guys share with us!!

Comment

only knowledge I can pass on.
            1, shiney dangly things get you out of the dog house.\
            2, when the dragon is about 9 months along ,looks at you dead in the face while crying and asks, DO I LOOK FAT.
            runaway runaway. mumble something like gas in the garage, DO NOT answer that question.
            other than that, I have no knowledge.

Comment

Your right on there Rod,, there is no right answer to a question like that,,, dragon 9 months along,, sounds like yall about to spawn,, congrats,,,

Comment

NONONO
                my youngest is 23 the oldest 28.
                I am out of the baby thang
                but I did answer the "iam I fat" question, once.
                I was 24 then young and dumber.

Comment

LOL !!! I have a Preferred Customer credit card from the jewelry store....what does that tell ya ???? BUT, I had no resistance from the mrs when I bought my boat 2 years ago.....

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
                    Thank you all for the excellent advice given.
                    Louis

Comment

I can't give any advice that will help any of you (other than looking both ways before crossing!), but I am attaching a Christmas wish for your future. Hope your year is filled with these. My boat has given me a great way to get away from the daily grind and enjoy special moments with my friends. I hope you all have a wonderful year (and beyond). Red skys at night to all.
                      Louis
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by L4Rosales; 12-25-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Merry christmas guys!

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

ACLU DISCLAIMER:
                          Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. May you have a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped to make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, political belief, ****** preferences, or gender identity of the wishee. (By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for themselves, herself, himself, itself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

No trees, animals, plants, or insects were harmed during the preparation of this post, however, some electrons may have been temporarily inconvenienced.

Comment

And that is what I was referring to.

Not sure why anyone would want to jump in on something refering to the celebration of the birth on Christ( Christmas) and try to make it about something else that does not even have anything to do with Christ just so they can be politically correct to not offend others that are not Christian.

The world is going down hill

Comment

Working...
                            X