• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogydave View Post
    Most Alaskan's are from "the states" LOL
    WV hillbilly here

We call "You-all"
    The lower 48
    Sorry, I confused you with someone that is from Malta. Yes, Alaska is part of the "states", although some up there might not want to be.

Comment

Here is how to test the two warning systems:

With the motor running at an idle, apply a ground to the wire connected to the oil pressure switch. The alarm should sound and the icon over the oil pot on the multifunction gauge should start flashing. Don't be in a hurry. Some motors have a delay built in. Wait at least a minute if it takes this long for the horn to sound.

Disconnect the temperature sensor leads from the temperature sensor. Jumper a 220 Ohm resistor between the two leads (black/yellow and black). Start the motor and run it at an idle. Give it up to a minute or so. The alarm should sound and the icon on the tachometer for the temperature gauge should be flashing.
      Last edited by boscoe99; 11-13-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        Here is how to test the two warning systems:

With the motor running at an idle, apply a ground to the wire connected to the oil pressure switch. The alarm should sound and the icon over the oil pot on the multifunction gauge should start flashing. Don't be in a hurry. Some motors have a delay built in. Wait at least a minute if it takes this long for the horn to sound.

Disconnect the temperature sensor leads from the temperature sensor. Jumper a 220 Ohm resistor between the two leads (black/yellow and black). Start the motor and run it at an idle. Give it up to a minute or so. The alarm should sound and the icon on the tachometer for the temperature gauge should be flashing.
        Thanks

bad boys red our young girls but violet >>>>>>> LOL
        USAF tech radio tech school, Biloxi Miss. 100 years ago.

Memories: Girl there >< great legs & ...

Comment

I thought it was Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly?

This is the now politically incorrect version.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
            I thought it was Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly?

This is the now politically incorrect version.
            I'm new to the site
            Just being cautious , some sites change some words like sh!t to chit

plus
            politically correct version (un-willing sperm recipient) don't fit LOL

Violet is my favorite

Comment

This site doesn't like fif**** (15)
              Cracks me up.............

try it!
              If its got teats or tires, you bound to have trouble with it....

Comment

Working...
              X