Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Rod is on a distinguished road!
    Dennis
    Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Ha,least you dont beat people down on there ideas Boscoe.

Comment

I think in Rods defense and he will probably say he needs no defense, he has probably dealt over the years, and is probably about done with, dealing with people bringing in their boats and telling him what needs to be fixed only to find out that's not what is going on at all. The public can be a very challenging issue. Some verbiage is of course worse than others. I've found over the years sometimes you just need to bite the bullet and respond to goofy questions and go on. I have asked them and everyone on here probably has too as they learn and before they maybe totally think something through. How often have you asked something or stated something and then thought s88t why did I ask that, I know that's not right or I know what that is? I've done it more than I would probably admit to.
        Dennis
        Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

that weld had to be done with a very small welding rod

and if you click on my name to look I just joined 1 minute ago still

But I really would like to know what those red marks are for now that it has been brought to my attention

Comment

hahahaha
            yep them little injectors go and go. My cousin has a 5.7 multi port Volvo that last spring had 15,800+ hours on it.
            only reason I had to put a pair of heads on it 3 yrs ago is cause he did not listen to me.
            the typical set up is the water separator,then a 10 micron before the lift pump,another before the vapor separator and another in the separator and the ones in the injector. brush dust from the HP pump can clog them over time.
            four stokes don't tend to lean out and pop pistons like the 2 strokes did. seen a many a two stroke blown using a two micron.

Comment

between this site and another site I got banned from I typically don't look at the post count. would remind me how much of my life got wasted.and yes I can get a tad sarchastic but sometimes folks just way over complicate simple things.

Comment

Working...
              X