Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 130 HP

Hello,

I have a Yamaha 130 HP when I "trim" up and the engine is idling, the engine stalls, do you have an idea of the breakdown ?

thank you and good day

Generally it is a poor battery, battery cable, or battery switch that can cause the problem you are reporting.

Make sure all connections are clean and tight. At the battery end, at any battery switch and at the motor.

Are you saying that when you trim down the motor does not stall?

Comment

yes , when i trim down and my outboard is down, my motor not stall

when my outboard is low, the engine does not stall, but when I trim up the engine stalls after 15 seconds

Comment

I found the fault!
        the fuel pipe was attached with two cable ties to power and control cables to the input of outboard and it was too tight when the engine went up the fuel hose was completely pinched.
        thank you to boscoe99

Comment

after inspecting the fuel lines from the tank to the fuel pump, I noticed that the hose was pinched by two flexible cerclips the engine inlet.

cut two cerclips to let the free pipes.

Unscrew the four screws of wealth (taking care to tighten without being stop to count the number of revolutions).

Spray with the hose provided the "QuickStart" from BARDAHL (or any other starting aid based ether) to remove impurities.

Replace the screw by tightening, loosely to avoid damaging the screw tip: pfff: 1 turn and return 1/4 (for 130HP Yamaha ).

good day

Comment

Working...
          X