Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F100 and Command Hub

Hi
    Can i use a Lowrance Yamaha to NMEA2000 Cable (120-37 Blue) at a free HUB Place for Devices?

Greetings Andi
    Last edited by Greyfalcon; 10-27-2013, 09:16 AM.

No the F100 is not NMEA 2000 compatable.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Hi

Sorry i mean the actual 100 DETL Year 2013

Comment

as that model indicates its a non US market engine I cant answer.
        if its command link compatible it should support the nema 2000 connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyfalcon View Post
          Hi

Sorry i mean the actual 100 DETL Year 2013
          Is this model a two stroke or four stroke? I am guessing that it is a four stroke and the complete identity is F100DETL. F as in Four stroke. Check the data plate and let us know what you see.

Most four stroke EFI motors have had Command Link (NMEA 2000) output since program year 2006. Is your motor carbureted or is it EFI? I am guessing that it is EFI.

Look in the engine pan. See if you can find a bright refrigerator white plastic connector. It should have a cap on it with two wires (blue and white) leading to it. If you remove the cap it will be bright orange inside. That is the Command Link (NMEA 2000) data output connector. It is shown in the third photograph below.

Comment

Hi

thanks....ist an four-stroke with command hub.2 of the device place are used from the instruments one is free.
            so i would like to use the cable 120-37 at the free place

Comment

----------------------
              Last edited by boscoe99; 10-28-2013, 09:10 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Comment

Well then, go ahead and use it.

Plug the Yamaha style connector on the 120-37 cable into the open "device" port on the hub and then plug the NMEA 2000 style connector into your existing (or to be added) NMEA 2000 network.

Go to Lowrance's website and look at the complete NMEA 2000 article they have published. It will give you more information.

Here's the link.

http://www.lowrance.com/Global/Lowra...Connection.pdf

Comment

Working...
                X