what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
    But at least some of us do! Like brussel sprouts that is. And liver.
    Yuck!!!!!!!!!

Someone's paying attention!

Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

i know ok way of cooking brussel sprouts (without liver) i'll get from wife, never ate liver yet

Comment

Brussel sprouts are delicious - if you cook them right:

Comment

Bacon makes everything taste good .

never tried liver and sprouts
          Now Liver and onions smothered in gravy I liked
          Last edited by 99yam40; 02-03-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
            Bacon makes everything taste good .

never tried liver and sprouts
            d
            When I mentioned brussel sprouts and liver it was not meant to be both at once, it was just two things I like a lot. Beef liver has to be cooked with onions and a good brown gravy.
            Dennis
            Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

bay scallops wrapped in bacon

Comment

I like bacon wrapped in bacon with bacon bits on the top.

Comment

Gives me the "gee bee's" thinking about it.....Literally shook my shoulders when I read it....
                  Scott

Comment

I have found home made Canadian bacon is a cure for a lot of this bad for you bacon stuff they put out.
                    Pork loin cured and smoked has a lot less fat and tastes so good in so many different things and may not be as bad for you, but I could be wrong
                    but there are a lot of things that need thefat that bacon adds
                    Last edited by 99yam40; 02-03-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
                      Gives me the "gee bee's" thinking about it.....Literally shook my shoulders when I read it....
                      Is that a small dose of the heebie jeebies?

Comment

Is there a part of the pig that is not tasty?

Down here in jawja a pig does not stand a chance. He is going to wind up on someone's BBQ. With the correct type of BBQ sauce I might add.

Boscoe would eat pig even if he were a jew or muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                          I have found home made Canadian bacon is a cure for a lot of this bad for you bacon stuff they put out.
                          Pork loin cured and smoked has a lot less fat and tastes so good in so many different things and may not be as bad for you, but I could be wrong
                          but there are a lot of things that need thefat that bacon adds
                          At my age I am not much concerned any longer with stuff that "is not good for me". If it tastes good I eat it.

Would rather die sooner eating what I want than to live longer eating tofu and such. My wife buys that "healthy" crap. I can't eat it. No taste.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

At my age I am not much concerned any longer with stuff that "is not good for me". If it tastes good I eat it.

Would rather die sooner eating what I want than to live longer eating tofu and such. My wife buys that "healthy" crap. I can't eat it. No taste.
                            I thought the Crestor and the blood pressure pills were supposed to negate the bad stuff we eat. Bacon gives the pills something to do.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Is that a small dose of the heebie jeebies?
                              No, a big dose.

As a kid (59 now), we were forced to eat liver and brussel sprouts as "they were good for you".. My older sister hid the liver
                              in the floor water radiator system(ran around the interior wall(up north). It was h.ll!

Once old enough to say no (and it wasn't pushed nearly as hard in later years) I said no. Too many TASTY things to eat.

Why dress up a turd with bacon when you can just have the bacon??
                              Scott

Comment

Recrutits fits

Comment

Working...
                                X