No announcement yet.

Am I unfair to pstephens46?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

closest I ever got to welfare was I did have the wife and kid enrolled in the WIC program. I could not work a second job as my first job was as an FC seaman, got off it(was still qualified) when I made E-5.
    I have actually collected 2 unemployment checks since 1976, when I fist started getting a w-2 or 1099.
    collecting unemployment was more hassle than getting a dang job.

Comment

How much money are we loosing a year when these people go to the er cause they have a cough? I was in the er last week and there was
      a black girl in her 20s bitching at a doctor because he didn't give her meds. EARN YOUR CHECK,PICK UP GARBAGE ALONG THE ROAD.
      And if you get hit by a car, it sucks to be you.

Comment

OK what dumb thing did you do to need to go to the ER?

Comment

Family memder.

Comment

It is 350.00 to walk through the door and get help in the er. [here]

Comment

I do not remember what it cost me last time I went to Urgent Care( not the ER at hospital)
              I was chipping up some wood for my smoker with a hatchet.
              Looked at how close my hand was to the wood I was holding up on end and thought I really do not want to hit my fingers,
              should have been looking at the wood harder instead of my hand.
              got a few stitches

yes beer was involved

Comment

Did the same thing 4 years ago in July, standing on a 8ft step ladder power washing the house with no shoes and got pushed off by the power washer
                landed on brick border standing up and broke my left heal in three places, on a sunday.Trip to the er.

Comment

Originally posted by walleye1 View Post
                  Did the same thing 4 years ago in July, standing on a 8ft step ladder power washing the house with no shoes and got pushed off by the power washer
                  landed on brick border standing up and broke my left heal in three places, on a sunday.Trip to the er.
                  Bet that was a little painful.

Comment

I herd it break over the the sound of the power washer running, sat down and watched it swell up.

Comment

I wouldn't admit to being thrown off a ladder using a power washer. But I will admit to thinking about using mine from my kayak to clean the other side of my boat float, and then I thought about the Law of Equal and Opposite Reaction!

One of the oldest silent ****** comedy, handling a fire hose.

Why would this forum reject ******? (Moving pictures)
                      Last edited by zenoahphobic; 01-18-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

a jet powered Kayak.

it should work as long as you tie off the front of kayak to the float and then only point the lance forward

Comment

Working...
                        X