1993 pro v 150 nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 pro v 150 nightmare

I recently purchased a pro v 150 assuming a 1993 no title the boat place where i purchased it a repair shop disconnected the oil injection said (they go bad dont ruin the motor just run pre mix sounded reasonable as i had a johnson that it went out on and i ran pre mix in it was fine well my boat obviously did not run correctly under a load so i found out the carbs were set for fuel only and it would not operate properly i did try to get the oil tank off the boat the motor came off of. Well i purchased a left over new one but not from the correct year I found the brown wire is hot looks like the blue is a sender for the gauge blk/red ? Blk? they do not match my harness that was still in the boat I need a wiring diagram any help on a link I would appreciate thanks

What do you mean about the carbs being set for fuel only?

What is it that you are try to do?

Comment

1993 pro v 150

i have the oil tank hooked up the transfer pump comes on the primer switch seems to be working as well. the motor had no oil tank, after i wrote that post i figured out the wiring. I still can not get my pump off my big oil tank to fill up the tank on the motor I disconnected the lines off the transfer pump to see if it was sucking oil, it seems very weak and will not transfer the oil to the tank on the motor this is a brand new factory yamaha pump , any sugggestions or something i am not doing?

Comment

If the pump on the remote tank is working but oil is not flowing, or flowing very slowly, then I would check the oil strainer. If clogged it will restrict of prevent the flow of oil. Also check to make sure the oil transfer hose is not pinched or kinked

Comment

Working...
        X