Forum Make-Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Make-Over

It's been a few days since logging on to the forum, suffice it to say it's undergone a big change. Am I right, or is my computer doing something funny?
    Jason
    1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

It's really screwed up...Hope they can get it back like it was!!!

Comment

Naw fellers. Ain't no going back. This is the platform now. Same system as The Band of Boaters. Everyone will get used to it.

Comment

Just got a message from a guy in July. Never came through until now. Odd.

Comment

One thing that I find useful....once you get to the forum. This means selecting the forum under General Discussion once you get to the website. Then use the drop down box shown as topics and select "latest activity". That way you have a look at the latest running dialog.
          Last edited by pstephens46; 12-23-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Just found something, not good.

For those who save threads / thread link (as a favorite on your puter-for this site), the links DO NOT WORK anymore (at least for me).

Can someone confirm this? (as I have a bunch saved that are now apparently useless)

There's NO SEARCH feature either.......
            Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 12-24-2017, 12:01 PM.
            Scott
            1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Scott my subscriptions work fine so maybe just something on your end. The search function was listed up at the top left corner I believe on the home page. I’m on my iPhone right now so it appears a bit different . I think it was a tab called topics or something like that
              Dennis
              Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
                Just found something, not good.

For those who save threads / thread link (as a favorite on your puter-for this site), the links DO NOT WORK anymore (at least for me).

Can someone confirm this? (as I have a bunch saved that are now apparently useless)

There's NO SEARCH feature either.......
                I just checked and saved links in my bookmarks have a failure just like my original bookmark to get here did not work when they modified the site

Comment

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
                  Scott my subscriptions work fine so maybe just something on your end. The search function was listed up at the top left corner I believe on the home page. I’m on my iPhone right now so it appears a bit different . I think it was a tab called topics or something like that
                  Not subscriptions..

Links to helpful, older threads (same as 99Yam).
                  I click on the "short cut" I had saved (and used many times), and it won't come up.

I'm not getting alerts / updates to my mailbox (ref to a thread-this one I just opened, no notification. Lemme check settings...
                  Never mind, the default was NOT turned on, should work now.

Duh, missed the "search bar"-never mind about that..

Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 12-24-2017, 01:29 PM.
                  Scott
                  1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Working...
                  X