Source for Digital Multifunction Tach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for Digital Multifunction Tach

I purchased a used 2001 F80 a month ago. Haven't gotten a chance to run it a whole lot, but really like the engine so far.

I want to install an hour meter on it to track maintanence, but do not have the 300-400 to spend on a Yamaha digital multi-function gauge. The tach function would be great, but I don't care about the trim, oil or temp parts of the gauge. Does anyone know of a good source for used or remanufactured gauges? Any other suggestions for a quality hour meter? I've searched around for just an hour meter and was not impressed with the quality of the meters I found....they did not look like they would hold up for one year in a marine environment.

Thanks

I would keep an eye out on Ebay for the late model tachs with the two buttons on the face. Those have the hour meter built in. They're usually available for $100 or so.

Mike

Comment

The best deal for a new tach with hour meter is the 6YR-W0035-E1-00 tach rig kit for $235.58 (Boats.net price). It comes with everything needed to install and about half the price if bought separately.
      kit contains
      6Y5-8350T-82-00 Mutifunction Tach $329.10
      68F-82553-70-00 Trim/oil harness $131.10
      6Y5-83553-N0-00 Gauge harness $26.28
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
      X