Looking for Part IDLE SPEED CONTROL VALVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Part IDLE SPEED CONTROL VALVE

Good day, everyone. I'm looking for part number 68V1312A0000, for a yamaha 2006 4s, 115 HP. I have a limited budget and can not afford the 378.00, especially since, I just replaced the ECU. I've looked through various websites trying to find a good deal, but to no avail. Is there a possibility the Idle speed control valve is interchangeable with a different brand motor? I appreciate any and all help. Respectfully, Robert.

whats 378 compared to the price you paid for ECU as would have been double the price ,to cut the story short why did you replace the ecu and why you want to replace the valve

Comment

Idle speed control valve

the ECU burnt a hole out of the back, I've been told by various senior members on this forum that, a common mistake people make, is replacing the ECU, without replacing the IDC will probably burn out the ECU again.

I know I need to test the unit first before buying a IDC. I'm just doing my homework at the moment. One member said, that I should put a thermal gun on the IDC, if it goes above 200 F, then the IDC is bad. Do you have another way to test the IDC? I don't have a YDS.

Yes, I understand that its a drop in the bucket compared to the ECU, but I had to put that on a credit card. Thus, I'm trying to save money where I can. Also, If I have the need for parts in the future, I was hoping to learn of a reliable parts house.

Respectfully, Robert

Comment

Working...
      X