Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

hi there
    i have placed a jacking plate and now run short of hydraulic steering hose which is about 1 foot short to reach the hydraulic rams ,any idea where i can get the extension piece the brand is sea star model HC5345
    cheers

There are 2, 4, & 6 ft hoses available. Suggest you google the item and discuss your application with a good marine dealer. I have used Jamestown Distributors for Sea Star stuff. Alternately, a local hydraulic hose fabricator may be able to help. Either way you have just added quite a few bucks to your new jack plate installation.

Comment

Is there a local hose / rubber place in your area? Or a Catapiller dealer? Most off road dirt moving equipment dealers make custom hyd hoses, just have a short piece made, use a union to put the 2 hoses together and bleed the system. The seastar is fairly simple to bleed, theres a youtube for it. You'll just need the pipe thread size of the fitting, my boat has a baystar and it looks like 1/8 pipe thread fittings, yours maybe larger being a seastar.....

Comment

Working...
      X