• Show
Clear All

• FL150AET parts stator

FL150AET
    64P L 1011789
    G
    63P-81410-00-00 STATOR ASSY
    63P-81960-00-00 RECTIFIER & REGULATOR ASSY
    Hello Suited to these parts for my engine? Outboard motor was purchased in Europe. Is there a difference in the details of Europe and America? On the stator is a connector https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5or45b8e9gqbx0/STATOR.jpg? I have already brought detili, but the connection was not a triangle and a star or two stars...

or 63P-81960-01-00 RECTIFIER & REGULATO

Comment

63P-81410-00-00 is the correct part number for the stator.

The 63P-81960-00-00 rectifier/regulator has been upgraded to a -01-00.

For the most part, common electrical items used on a USA model and a European model are one and the same. Do you have access to a Yamaha parts catalog in Europe? You can compare the part numbers for your model motor in that book against the parts catalog for US models to determine the commonality or differences. Or, call Yamaha Europe and get them to tell you the specific part numbers for your model.

I do not understand the comment about a triangle and one or two stars.
      Last edited by boscoe99; 08-05-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Having a Google, it looks like 63P-81960-00-00 was the original part, and 63P-81960-01-00 is the newer version of the same part.

This site might help:
        http://yamahamc.partsandwarranty.com...1341876&Page=1.

I'm sure you will get some excellent help from the brilliant forum members here. Over to you guys

Regards

John

Comment

boscoe99
          Thank you. The part numbers are in the same directory in Europe and America.

1. When connecting a three-phase star ends its stator windings are brought together, uniting in one point, and at the start winding is energized
          2. When connecting a three-phase delta winding of the stator are connected in series - the end of a winding is connected with the beginning of the next
          http://remont220.ru/img/zvezda_tr1.jpg

JohnOrrett
          I do not have access to Yamaha v4.4.9

Comment

The Yamaha parts book for US model can be found at either

www.yamahaoutboards.co.

or

Boats.net - New and Used Boats for Sale, Outboard Boat Motors, and Discount Outboard Boat Parts

I understand the difference between a delta wound stator and a wye wound stator. What I don't understand is how this is relevant to the need for either a replacement stator or rectifier/regulator for a Yam F150.

Not that it matters but the Yam F150 stator is delta wound. Here is a diagram of it.

Comment

Originally posted by astoyanchev View Post
              boscoe99
              Thank you. The part numbers are in the same directory in Europe and America.

1. When connecting a three-phase star ends its stator windings are brought together, uniting in one point, and at the start winding is energized
              2. When connecting a three-phase delta winding of the stator are connected in series - the end of a winding is connected with the beginning of the next
              http://remont220.ru/img/zvezda_tr1.jpg

JohnOrrett
              I do not have access to Yamaha v4.4.9
              Use this link to get to it:
              Find Parts Via Yamaha Parts Diagrams and click on the blue text in the middle of the page>

Boscoe99, apologies for my post appearing after yours - when I posted mine, I had not refreshed my page, and your post was not showing when I did so.

Regards

John

Comment

No apology necessary to me.

Now you might want to apologize to boats.net for using their forum to steer a customer to a competitors website.

Comment

boscoe99 JohnOrrett
                  Thank you.
                  I can not find the Parts FL150AET possible in Europe other codes.
                  63P-81960-00-00 models 2004-2006 years
                  63P-81960-01-00 models 2006 and later
                  my engine in 2009 but i could be wrong

Comment

Here is a section from the Yam US parts book

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                      No apology necessary to me.

Now you might want to apologize to boats.net for using their forum to steer a customer to a competitors website.
                      oops, brain fade .

Comment

Working...
                      X