Fish finder/GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish finder/GPS

Can any one recomend a good fish finder/GPS and where to get one cheap? new or second hand will do I have looked on Ebay lots there but overpriced. place to get one something ike the Hummingbird Matrix Combination.

Clive,
    If you want absolute best quality - get in touch with "Hobo" on another forum where I am a member - go to www.maverickboats.com, link over to the message board, and look up him up - PM him and he will advise you - he is a rep for Garmin - tell him "Ken K" sent you - many of the members over there are very pleased with the Garmin equipment.
    Good luck [img]smile.gif[/img] ,
    Ken K

Comment

Many thanks Ken I will have a look to see if I can find him. I will let you know how I get on

Comment

Hi, the best place that I have found, on internet or anywhere else is star marine depot.com(starmarinedepot.com) there prices are by far the best,there service is fast and very good. Excellent purchase each and every time that I have used their web site.
        Dennis

Comment

I just purchased new boat that came with a Humminbird 383C Combo GPS/Finder. Downloaded manual and I have no hope of ever figuring it out....way too much.
          Craig

Comment

you need to research the product that will suit your needs and budget..then check prices...i always find better prices online and if youre patient you can also get steals on ebay.

Comment

Working...
            X