t9.9 tiller conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t9.9 tiller conversion

after searching the forum's old threads I find I still am looking for help confirming the parts I need to convert my 2000 Yamaha t9.9elhy to a remote shifter/throttle control. the control that I am attempting to hook up to is an older morse binnacle shifter with 33 series cables. I believe I have found the part # to convert from a tiller to remote cables but am unsure if the cables it will convert to are propriety Yamaha type or if it will also connect to the existing Teleflex/morse cables that I have. the part # that I found is 6G8-48501-03-00. if someone could help me out with this I will be eternally grateful,as my project will be one step closer to the water. thank you in advance

thanks to all who looked hoping to help. service rep at kona coast marine was able to access Yamaha tech at distributer to answer my query. for anyone interested the answer is yes the part will connect to Teleflex/morse style cables as long as the end going to the motor is threaded 10/32. thanks again and especially thank you kona coast marine.

Comment

Working...
    X