Command Link Plus fuel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Link Plus fuel question

I just purchased a new 29ft Defiance with twin Yamaha 300, along with the Command Link Plus. I really like the Command Link Plus and what it has to offer.

I was wondering if anybody could explain one thing I am having trouble understanding. My tank holds 325 gals of fuel. The boat had some fuel in it when we got it - so I couldn't do the "tank set" routine. I did plug in the 325 for the tank capacity. I don't get anyreading in the "Available" screen. Everything else seems good, speed, miles, flow, bars on the tank level. It does read "FULL" when it's full.

It just seems if I plug in 325 gals of fuel, and the thing tells me I have burned 30 gals....it could do the math for me for available fuel.

I do wish the book had a few more pages of instructions, getting tired of just pushing buttons then trying to remember what I did when I did it right.

I don't have Command Link Plus but with my networked MFD I had to tell the device that the tank was full - as in the refueling procedure - so perhaps there is a page where you can indicate that the tank is full not just that it holds 325 gallons. If that works, go fill the tank and tell it it is full again. Damn stupid things, these computers. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X