Command link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command link

I am currently rigging a F250 btxr and usind a single DEC control with a square command link tach. I am having trouble getting the tach to show any data. Whwn I turn key switch on i get the welcome screen the rpm just shows a flat line. no other data comes on as well, all blank.Can some one steer me in the right direction of a wiring diagram to make sure im wired right and have correct harnesses.?

You need a data buss harness from the engine to a hub, a power cable for the hub, and a pigtail from the hub to the gauge, you need a resistor in the hub. and all should work, (make sure you have a resistor)

Comment

Thanks for the info, I had all hooked up right, only problem was that I needed to have the guage configured to Engine #1...

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem as above, I have two T60 with square multifunction meter, it was working good I rerun wires thru a guard plastic pipe, when I reconnected it was not working, I have the system set Port #1 STBD #2. Engines runs good but no data, help any one?

Comment

Working...
        X