60's yamaha 5hp outboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60's yamaha 5hp outboard

Where can I get parts for a P-95 ? It was brought in to the U.S. in the 60's . Local dealer's just don't know .

I don't know either it must be a European motor Yamaha didn't start selling motors in US until 1984 and that was a 5SN model number.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I bought it at a yard sale , thay said the motor was one of twenty that was imported by there son when he came back from vietnam , he bought them in japan and shiped them to Michigan to be used in a boat rental business .

Comment

Ok it's a European motor the data sticker would say Yamaha Motor Corp LTD. There is some people on this forum from Europe that might can help like Clive from Wales.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Hi.

Ilive in the Uk, is the motor a P5? I can have a look around for you what parts are you looking for? there is a great Yamaha dealer in Holland who Ihave just bought parts for my old 20A from if you want the site address let me know.

Clive

clive.harrison1@ntlworld.com

Comment

Hi Propwash

conntact a man called Gerad at www.buitenboord.com if any one can help you he can he is a Yamaha parts dealer in Holland I got parts for my old 20A with him no problem

Clive

Comment

Thank's , Gerad , can get parts ,or has them !

Comment

Working...
              X