Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F115 Bosch fuel injectors

Model # CDH210, part # 7310157.

I have noticed that Mitsubishi has the same looking injector, but the last part of the part # is different. Question is will the Mitsubishi fuel injector work in my 2002 F115 ?

Tks

Injectors

Seldom,, do I get a ? that I cant answer without hesitation....It might be the same ....but don't chance it !!! and BTW injectors almost never fail !!! if you think that's your problem.. send them to "INJECTOR RENEW"...only way to go IMO... as a master tech and FI guru,,,,, you will get yours cleaned,,spray checked, filter,all seal ,"o" ring's replaced and freight back to you for $20 a injector !!!! I just did a C.G. AUX (hms) vessel and saved 80 bucks on what yammy wanted just for the seals and "O" rings...K&T

Comment

Tks for the heads up. I just cleaned & replaced the filter baskets and o-rings in my twin F115s. I have one injector that is leaking and was looking at replacing it.

Comment

How did you clean it?
        I believe they normally use ultrasonic bath

I would not roll the dice to see if a part Yamaha did not sell for a motor would work with out causing damage long term.
        But you can do what ever you want, One injector is not that much $

Comment

I took the filter baskets out and removed the rubber. I then soaked the injectors in carb cleaner for 45 mins. Removed them, put 3/8 inch hose on the discharge side, filled hose w/ injector cleaner, charged hose w/ 40psi of air, hooked alligator clips up to 9v battery then to injector and back flushed the injector. After doling this twice I put the hose on the intake side and flushed it this away twice. Put new filter back in. Put new O-Ring on then rubbers. Installed back on engine and she runs like new.

Comment

Ouch !!

Taking short cuts with injectors can melt a piston with no alarms or warning !!! shadetree way is to soak over night in Yammy "ring Free"......But I send all mine out for utra sound cleaning,spray check and a host of test...much cheaper in the long run and I don't get NO come backs !!!

Comment

post script

A lean running injector with the leaner mixture will raise the temp on that cylinder and can/will melt it !! E.G.T. exhaust gas temp....can get ugly fast !!

Comment

Working...
              X