Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need tiller steer

has anyone got a tiller steer for f100 Yamaha pls let me know

do not keep trying to advertize for something you want here as this is not that type of web site for buying and selling

Comment

you dont get it i told you before not to reply to my thread apprentice

Comment

Originally posted by madharchod View Post
        you dont get it i told you before not to reply to my thread apprentice

What you do not like what I tell you, so you get cranky?
        Maybe you need to find a different web site to advertize for stuff you are looking to buy
        That is 2 different threads you have started with the same want to buy theme.

Comment

apprentice start looking somewhere else to learn this forum is for experts dope

Comment

experts do not start multiple threads on wanting to to find someone to sell them tillers for a motor

Comment

i will teach you some tips along the way apprentice i know you are a hard nut to crack
              cheers

Comment

like how to magically make more HP

It took awhile to convince you to test things instead of throwing parts at motors, so I guess you might teach someone something some day.
                We will be waiting

Comment

keeping a record apprentice believe me i have done some things over the years with outboards that people would have never thought of like turning a 9hp into 15hp and 75hp into 90 and replacing gearboxes with different engines ,re-calibrating carburetors to reduce fuel consumption ,and the list goes on as over 40years of dealing with outboards i have basically dream about outboards now and when it comes to problems and solution i dont think anybody can match with me now i just hear sound of the motor and tell whats wrong ,so now you know you have a really good guy on your side who loves to fiddle with things and make it work as my extensive exposure with outboard manufacturing plants in all over the world especially Mexico
                  cheers

Comment

I know it must be true because i read it on the internet,
                    it has to be true because they cannot put anything on the internet unless it is true.
                    You ask, were did I here that? I read it on the internet...of course.

Maybe you do not get that commercial on your TV stations,
                    but I do not think that guy is a French model walking away with the blonde

Have a good day, life is what you make of it.
                    Just do not try to blow too much smoke

PS I would not try bragging on the Mexico part too hard
                    Last edited by 99yam40; 03-29-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

you wouldn't believe i have just turned to E-TEC since its made in USA and they brag so much about its reliability and so on i have just ordered two 115 DSPL models and see if they are as good as they claim they are ,as i have worked with so many models over the years only Yamaha is reliable the new 200hp is nice with helm control iam kinda getting used to it ,but i cant wait to see which one breaks down first Evinrude115 or Yamaha200

Comment

Working...
                      X