Correct wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct wiring harness

I'm installing a new Yamaha 2 stroke 50 or 70hp (haven't got the motor yet but need to start working on the console) on a new boat. I'm purchasing stuff from this site, can you guys tell me if this stuff is compatable and the correct choice. A 704 binicle control box, control cable, a main switch panel with choke and engine stop lanyard and a 10 pin wiring harness. Also can you tell me how to mesure for a control cable and wiring harness, since this stuff will be new I don't have old cables to compare it to.
    Thanks

Yes that should be all you need unless you want add gauges the 6YR-W0035-E1-00 tach kit or 6YR-W0035-F1-00 tach and speedo kit.
    When measuring for cables just measure the way the cables would route in boat, top of console where control box will mount down to rigging tube, rigging tube to transom where cables will come out and from that point up and over to center of outboard. The general rule of thumb is to add those measurements together and add 2 feet for cables and harness.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X