25nmho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25nmho

hello all i have a 16 foot open fishing boat and with it was a yamaha 25nmho the thing is im looking for a manual for it but can find one i wont no about the wiring for ele start and batt charging and whats the numbers mean 25NMHO 6L2 L 405931 V THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME its ok found it
    Last edited by lee hooper; 02-10-2013, 11:52 AM.

two wires

wiring for yamaha 25nmh outboard its a round plug with two wires what is it for i tryed looking but cant fine what it dose is it for charging the battery and were can i get the rest of the fittings

Comment

We only have manuals and information on US model outboards, don't have any information on that model.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by lee hooper View Post
        wiring for yamaha 25nmh outboard its a round plug with two wires what is it for i tryed looking but cant fine what it dose is it for charging the battery and were can i get the rest of the fittings
        Can you post a pic of the plug you are speaking about and where on the motor it is located

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
          We only have manuals and information on US model outboards, don't have any information on that model.
          do you no were i can to get info

Comment

on the front pic done

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
            Can you post a pic of the plug you are speaking about and where on the motor it is located
            on the front pic done
            Attached Files

Comment

I cannot tell what it is.
              You might want to trace the wires back to where they come from, that should help understand what they are for.

Comment

Working...
              X