Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital to Command Link

Hi

Planning to change my V Max series 2 225HP for a used 350 V8, i have been told that my existing digital rigging ( tachometer speedometer & fuel management system)+ binnacle control is just good for the dump is it true ?
    In that case knowing that the lenght is 30' what would i need( binnacle control included)to put that 350 on my boat.

Cheers

Would need model and serial number to tell which key switch is needed.
    The Control box(DEC) is not available through parts, it's a serialized box and need to contact sales person at Yamaha dealership(our sales staff can be reached at 863-465-6669), if already have control box then need to which one you have, need serial number from under top cover.
    Only will need two gauges as the speedometer includes fuel management.
    here is some of items,
    6X6-WE83S-20-00 2 Gauge square Command Link kit
    6X6-8258A-30-00 33ft main harness
    (2) 6Y8-82521-11-00 Pigtail bus wires
    Last edited by boats.net; 12-27-2012, 02:49 PM.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks

I will contact you further will all the informations but i don't understand how my old control box (cables for clutch and throttle) can work with a drive by wire outboard,in my opinion it is better to buy a new one.
      I will get rid of the old riggin and go for a new one...so no bad surprises

Comment

The mechanical control box wont work on F350 and if didn't get the control box when bought the F350 then will need to buy a new one and it will have to be set up by a dealer to make work with your outboard.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thank you, i di not know about the contrl box
          But there's no dealer in my island so is it possible to have the control box set up by your team if i am buying the complete rigging with you, i can provide the serial number of the motor or do i have to go to the dealer with the motor ???

Thanks for your help
          Last edited by jeanmich57; 01-04-2013, 06:05 PM. Reason: Changes

Comment

Call our sales staff at 877-412-6287 ext 105 for information on control box.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
            X