Need Powerhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Powerhead

All, I really need some help here. I have a 1997 Skeeter ZX185C that I love. The Yamaha Vmax (1997 150 TRP) has developed some issues. I hit a couch in the lake on a boat road and it broke my crankshaft between the number 5 and 6 journals. I found a company online called OneMotor and sent them my power head which they agreed to rebuild. WhenI got the motor back, My mechanic installed and we ran it fine on the hose. We then did the break in procedures while on the hose. Check head bolts ect. We then took the boat to the lake to do the break procedures there to get the rings to seat. The motor ran for 23 minutes and then stopped. We got back to shore and checked compression on cylinders. Number 2 only had 10lbs on it and the rest where 113...My wife is ready to kill over how much money I have spent on this boat and it still is not running. After looking into One Motor I understand now that they have had serious issues in the past with other customers. What I need now is another powerhead that will not break the bank, but also be a good company to buy from. Also looking for anybody that might be parting one out and can sell to me as a salvage. Thanks for listening to my sad story. Been with out my boat for 8 mos now and would really like to gets some fishing in before it get to cold...

Thanks

Are they also known as A1 ?

Comment

if they wont warrenty it pull it apart and find out why it failed and how bad is the damage.
      then repair that cylinder as nessasary.

Comment

Working...
      X