consult 1x115 or 2x60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consult 1x115 or 2x60

Hello, I wanted to ask a question and I received many different opinions and no which is the truth.
    I assembled a traker of fishing and I'm in doubt put a 1x115 or 2x60, doubt arises because the fishing banks to be used is very large and the depth decreases slightly with 60hp also would not have to carry a auxiliary motor to place 115 in one case, some tell me that equals 2x60 90hp and 120hp consumed as others tell me that the handling is better with 2x60 and engines with propellers placed long end is achieved faster.
    If alguein have or had experience in this sense can guide me.
    From already thank you very much and greetings to all

Might look to see if can find performance bulletins on that boat with singel and twin engine to see how it performed, Twin engine will cost more to install but generally do handle better.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks for the response, it is more expensive to install 2 motors Maintenance is more expensive too, what interests me more than anything is to clarify whether performance is better with 2 engines with just one power, or not really powers added, the helmet is a flat bottom traker.
      The problem is that I must travel long distances and no where refueling and navigation depths are around 1.5 to 2.5 feet.
      Thank you very much for the help

Comment

I don't see any test bulletin's on that type of boat to make a comparison.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X