98 c150tlrw parts please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 c150tlrw parts please help

I bought a 1998 C150TLRW for what I thought was good deal but I just spent a ton of time and money fixing up this boat motor combo. I finally got it in he water over the weekend to find out that the motor has some big issues. The Rectifier came apart taking out the trigger and the flywheel. Im sick over this!!! Can anyone help me find these parts. Thank You I live on Long Island NY

Don't have any used parts but here is link to new parts, 1998 C150TLRW Yamaha Outboard GENERATOR Diagram and Parts
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I'm really trying to find something used. The price for the new parts are insane.
      Thank you

Comment

It is always best to check out the boat and motor well before buying, if you do not know enough to do that yourself you hire someone to do it for you.

You can buy used parts and hope for the best, but who knows if they will be good

Comment

The fly wheel is $2200 and the stater and pulser are both $500 or more. That's insane for a motor that is probably worth $3,000 complete. If I can't find the stuff used in going to have to part out the motor. I have another question. Does anyone know if you can swap out all the electronics on my 98 for the electronics on a 94 V6. I know mine don't match but if I use all of the parts off ghe other motor it might work??

Comment

Working...
          X