90hp yamaha rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90hp yamaha rebuild

hi i am josh 25 from sydney australia. i am rebuilding a 2001 2 stroke 90hp yamaha AETOL < australian model not American > i am looking to buy parts from the states from a company called boats.net the claim to sell genuine yamaha parts at a fraction of the price that i can buy from australia. I have australian part numbers for all the parts i need and have matched the part numbers from there website and have found that the engine that the same as mine is the 90TLRZ my only concern is here in australia and possibly in the states is that the 90hp have casting numbers printed on the blocks and mine has Y4 stamped on it. i am not to sure about the states can anyone shed some light on this for me as i dont want to spend $2000 on ordering parts only to discover they dont fit my block.

The 90HP blocks here has a 6H1 stamped on it, but if you have correct part numbers for your model then type them here in parts search to see if match, Boats.net - New and Used Boats for Sale, Outboard Boat Motors, and Discount Outboard Boat Parts
    If the part number matches then will get correct parts.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I'm also in Australia and I recently replaced the head on my 70HP and bought the parts at boats.net. I matched the part numbers and had no problem and saved a bucket load. It was all genuine Yamaha parts. I can highly recommend them.

Comment

Working...
      X