• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Link System Part Numbers?

Hi,

Iīm looking for following Yamaha Part#:

1. SINGLE-HUB WITH RESISTOR
    2. WIRING HARNESS (8pin to Switch Key & 6pin to 704 controls on one end + 10 pin to engine on the other end

I enclose the wiring diagram showing these 2 parts (within circles)...

Thanks a lot!
    Attached Files

Also, regarding the SINGLE-HUB WITH RESISTOR part, would it make sense to go for a short 6P MAIN BUS WIRE to multi hub (letīs say 2ft) + a 12ft 4P PIGTAIL BUS WIRE?

This will allow SINGLE-HUB WITH RESISTOR proper installation right under the dashboard where itīs dry and safe...

Comment

that is how I wanted to rig my F150, however the tri-ducer cables at the time were so short I had to use a stern mounted hub as well as a console mounted hub.
      works but I like the less is better thing.

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
        works but I like the less is better thing.
        Exactly same here

If anyone can quote the Yamaha part# for above 2 parts that would be great. Strange there is no mention in 2012īs Rigging Guide? They quote part# for pigtails, gauges, etc. except these 2...

Comment

10 Pin main harness is available in different length's,
          688-8258A-50-00 16 FT
          688-8258A-60-00 20 FT
          688-8258A-70-00 23 FT
          6K1-8258A-40-00 26 FT
          61B-8258A-01-00 31 FT
          6Y8-81920-11-00 Inline Hub
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I have managed to buy a pair of the square gauges off a friend. All I have is the gauges. At the moment I am running round gauges.
            What parts do I need to convert to command link? I am not fussed about fuel tank sender and speed sensor. Prefer to use a dipstick into tank and GPS for speed. However I wuld like to use all the other functions.

Comment

Originally posted by sachin2021 View Post
              I have managed to buy a pair of the square gauges off a friend. All I have is the gauges. At the moment I am running round gauges.
              What parts do I need to convert to command link? I am not fussed about fuel tank sender and speed sensor. Prefer to use a dipstick into tank and GPS for speed. However I wuld like to use all the other functions.
              What model motor do you have and how many? What 2 gauges do you have, tach and speedo?
              Regards
              Boats.net
              Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Sorry. I have the tach gauge and the speedo ones. Single 2006 F150 motor.

Comment

Working...
                X