2004 Yamaha f150 bad short and stranded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Yamaha f150 bad short and stranded

I have a sudden electrical problem with engine. Did a 40 mile trip south got back home no issues until I moored shut down the engine and tried to use tilt up which not only did not work but momentarily blacked out all electronics.Welding /sparking at battery ground. All wiring at battery and forward checked and fine. Seems to be tilt trim issue. Disconnected the two leads to tilt at engine and was able to start boat, but it still has issues i.e. buzz click at small relay in fuse box on engine. These episodes blew no fuses!? The boat is moored on a remote island that I live on in Alaska and am reluctant to fire the boat for the 16 mi open ocean crossing into town as I fear further damage to electrical components etc. could result.A couple of questions: where can I find a good detailed wiring diagram for my 2004 f150 TLRC? Would prefer PDF as I have no way to get in for mail. Is there a way to manually raise this engine? Any other thoughts advice will be appreciated!
    Barry

i have iracingmanuals.com,I think it is. Ray.

Comment

Thanks Mid Cap Fl but I don't have the Internet capability to download the 10000page manual that they offer. I just am looking for the wiring diagram to starter, relay and tilt at motor.
      BB

Comment

Here is one out of service manual,
        F150WireDiagram.pdf
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X