Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Link to Raymarine E7D MFD

Hello everyone...

Issue: I would like to read my engine data on my 2006 150 four stroke o/b with my Raymarine E7D MFD. I'm told I only have the connection port on my engine and nothing else. So I'm starting from scratch. I have been told by Raymarine that item # T12217 Raymarine NMEA2K STng Gateway backbone is all I need from the Raymarine side of things to connect to Yamaha command link. On the Yamaha side of things I'm told two different ways to connect to Raymarine. The first is the Yamaha way. Installing a list of items as such:
    [LIST][*]Mar-GTway-ML-09[*]Hub[*]Water Pressure Sensor[*]Pigtail[*]Main bus[*]Power Wire[*]Hub in line[*]Cap[*]Hub Resister [*]Speed Sensor

Once that is installed I can connect to T12217 Raymarine NMEA2K STng Gateway and start reading the data on my E7D MFD.

The other (less expensive) way is to bypass the Yamaha way and purchase the Mare-003 and this cable will connect directly to T12217 Raymarine NMEA2K STng Gateway backbone.

Thank you for reading. Hopefully somebody can help with the predicament...

Review the link of this older thread that I attached. The file links will hopefully work, if they don't just do a search for this older thread so you can use the attched files.

http://www.yamahaoutboardparts.com/f...ight=nmea+2000

Comment

Thanks but still looking for the right answer...

Command link to Yamaha can anybody please help??? I have the Raymarine side of making the backbone with Seatalk ng, but the Yamaha command link is giving me a problem... Please help... Thanks...

Comment

I haven't tried to connect Sea Talk network to Command Link but should be able to install the Yamaha Gateway to interface the NMEA 2000 network to the Command Link network. We have only used the Yamaha Gateway, never tried any of the other interface cables.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X