Oil injector pump for Yamaha outboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil injector pump for Yamaha outboard

I received replacement part number 6h1-ws-132-00-00. It came with a bushing but the original part has no bushing. Where is this bushing used and is it nececssary in this motor?

It came with 3 plastic pieces that appear to connect in some way to the hose line. Where do they connect?

The nipples going to the manifold are not in the same order on the pump as in the original part. They are in different locations. What cylinder gets hooked up to what nipple?

Should the linkage snap back on the pump? Is there a spring tension?

The bushing goes in block along with new shaft, the plastic pieces are inline check valves make sure the arrow is pointing towards engine(direction of oil flow). Doesn't matter which oil line goes on each nipple on oil pump.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

to continue

I checked the bushing and it seems too thick, the shaft won't fit into slot in manifold if I use the bushing. Did they supply an extra bushing? The current end seems to be the same thickness as the original, yet the box had an "extra" bushing.

Also, the question about the spring was not answered.
      Last edited by bobvette2; 12-28-2011, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I don't remember seeing but one bushing in kit but you only need one. The link arm does snap onto oil pump arm.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X