Internal wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal wiring harness

I have 2006 50tlr and I don't know where to hook a red coil wire, off the bottom coil and the pos battery wire? does anyone know where I can get a good wiring schematic?

If you are talking about the ignition coil, it doesn't have a red wire.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

If I had the pictures showing what each part did what and where the connections are supposed to go I could fix it. Even the Yamaha Tech manual is vague not showing the engine and where the connections go. How hard is it for you guys to create a graphic visual representation showing where each part is supposed to connect too? Evinrude and Johnson do it. Are you guys trying to get me to switch?

Comment

The ignition coil is number 7 in this diagram, 2006 and Later 2-stroke 50TLR Yamaha Outboard ELECTRICAL 1 Diagram and Parts
        It has a black wire(ground wire) and a black/white wire connects to black/orange for top coil. black/white on center coil and black/yellow wire on bottom coil.
        Last edited by boats.net; 12-21-2011, 12:33 PM.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

The Yamaha service manual has wiring diagrams and electrical components diagrams so I do not know what else you need.Maybe you do not have the Yamaha service manual.
          You have not said what part you are speaking of or the reason the thing has been taken apart and why you do not know how to put back together.
          A little more info might help some one help you
          Last edited by 99yam40; 12-21-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X