Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F115 - Oil Pressure not showing on Command Link™ Square Tachometer

Folks,

Looking for some help with the oil pressure display on my Command Link™ Square Tachometer.

I have a brand new F115 and the oil pressure worked for approx. 10hrs - then stopped i.e. i have no little triangle showing on the oil pressure display.

I've searched the forum & read the operational manual, played around with the display settings and I’m no further forward.

Any help would be appreciated particularly a wiring diagram.

Thanks.
    Gordon
    Last edited by Kimberley Boy; 11-23-2011, 09:03 AM.

The F115 model wont display oil pressure(only shows low oil pressure warning), the oil pressure sensor will only activate hwen oil pressure becomes too low.
    Here is chart
    CLFunctionModelIndex.pdf
    Last edited by boats.net; 11-23-2011, 11:32 AM.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Looks like i must have been hallucinating with what i say then

Mine is the 2012 F115 - don’t suppose the "new sensor" inclusion is the oil pressure?

Comment

If you have the F115LA model there were changes made to it but they don't mention anything about the oil pressure reading in spec sheets on new models. We will have to call Yamaha next week to find out if new models will display oil pressure readings.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

kimberly back to the hallucinating 2012 ? engine.......2011.......... You should check your ser no..... any way the model will be a Aust model that is different to the US model but still the same in functions check with the desler that sold you the engine.

Comment

I looked at the parts on the new models and they have the same oil pressure switch as old ones, it uses a pressure switch and not a pressure sensor so it would not display oil pressure readings.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
            X