Fuel injectors screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel injectors screens

I have a 115 F115TLRC 2004.The screens on injectors glog up. I have a rayco filter inline to eng. the Yahama filter at eng. Both are changed & cleaned , but still have injector screens clogging. Yahama has cleaned them twice. That lasts 6 to 8 months. How do i clean them. What do i use to clean them.

I believe it's a real chore just to get to the injectors. I wouldn't lay a hand on those 4-strokes without a manual and good understanding of what to do.
    1999 Grady Sailfish SX225 OX66
    1998 Grady Tigercat S200 lightening strike (totalled)

Comment

quite easy on Ox66's not sure about your motor
      get a manual and watch a youtube video, shouldnt be much more difficult

Comment

Originally posted by mikey O'Connor View Post
        I have a 115 F115TLRC 2004.The screens on injectors glog up. I have a rayco filter inline to eng. the Yahama filter at eng. Both are changed & cleaned , but still have injector screens clogging. Yahama has cleaned them twice. That lasts 6 to 8 months. How do i clean them. What do i use to clean them.
        May need to contact the companies that flow test and clean the injectors if you do not want to send them to them for cleaning and flow testing. They may replace the screens instead of clean

I would be looking at cleaning your tank or replacing it if you can only get 6 to 8 months before they start to plug up again.
        They do have smaller micron filter elements but most do not recommend them as the pug up quickly and starve the whole motor of fuel

Comment

Working...
        X