2007 F115 Electrical Schematic Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 F115 Electrical Schematic Diagram

Is an electrical schematic available anywhere for my 2007 F115TLR?

I am having an electrical problem with my motor that causes it to shut down at high RPMs.

I have found a fuse located in my bilge that I thought was related to the problem. It's holder was extremely corroded. My problem is that I can't figure out what it goes to. With the fuse removed, all accessories (pumps, lights, etc.) on the boat are functioning. I assumed the fused wire went to the motor. However, I hear the fuel pump turn on with the fuse removed.

You can order the service manual from Yamaha's web site, www.yamaha-motor.com which has diagrams
    The fuses in bilge are for boat electrical equipment, the engine has it's own fuses next to electrical box on engine.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Does the motor receive all of its 12V power on the heavy gauge cables connecting to the battery?

As fas as I can tell, this fuse is between the motor and the battery. I understand that it won't be on a motor schematic, but seeing the motor IO may help.

Comment

Yes the battery cables between engine and battery are the engines only source of power and shouldn't be a fuse inline of battery cables.
        If you are having voltage problems at engine then need to check wiring on engine especially ground wires and connections.
        Last edited by boats.net; 10-18-2011, 01:43 PM.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X