Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 2-stroke 200 hpdi wiring diagram

Hello
    Can anyone tell me where I can get a wiring diagram for twin 2004 200 hpdi 2 stroke engines. I have these on my 2004 2870 Pursuit. The port engine would not sound the start up alarm when turned on and therefore would not start. Troubleshooting found low voltage and a yellow wire getting hot going from bundle to the key switch and also back to the engine. With process of elimination I am thinking it is a short somewhere in between there and the engine. Took the cowl off the engine. could not find said yellow wire, moved the wiring around trying to find the yellow one - and it started working with good voltage. Would like to get the diagram so when (and I know it will) it happens again, I would be able to see what the wire is connected to and hopefully fix it. Thank you for any help.

Hi,
    Recently I needed to get a wiring diagram for my yammie fourstroke. I sent off an email to Customer Relations <cr@yamaha-motor.com.au> and they reponded very promptly with the said diagram. Very helpful. Not sure where you live but I live in Australia and the Australian Customer relations for Yamaha are excellent. Give them a try.

regards
    Brad

Comment

The yellow wire at key switch is 12 volt key on power, should have 12 volts at red wire to key switch and 12 volt on yellow when turn key on.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
      X