Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 F200 Warning Alarm Question

Hello,
    I have a 2007 Wellcraft Coastal 270 with twin F200's. I am in the proccess of selling and the surveyor flagged that the warning alarms do not beep when the key is turned to the on position. Each one does sound if you pull the lanyard out and try to start each engine. I checked all the connections and they all look good. Is there something else I should be looking for? I'm not sure what triggers this self check alarm?

Port- Turn key to On- Gauges Cylcle- No warning alarm beeps
    Starboard- Turn key to On- Gauges Cycle- No warning alarm beeps
    Pull Lanyard Out-
    Port- Turn Key to Start- Engine turns over (no start) Warning alarm beeps
    Startboard- Turn Key to Start- Engine turns over (no start) Warning alarm beeps.

Any help is greatly appreciated

check the control module on the keyswitch assembly

Comment

I looked at the breakdown of an older switch assembly, 6K1-82570-07-00, the one with two keys on top and kill swich under, and see the control module and diodes. However mine is the newer style, 6Y8-82570-02-00, two keys with the kill switch next to the starboard key for commandlink gauges. I do not see a control module, just the key switches, kill switch, and two relays. I need to find someone with around the same year set up to verify that theirs beeps. Everything works perfect execpt fot the theis self test beep.

Comment

The Command Link key switch panel do not have alarm at key on, only the older twin engine panels do.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X