Fuel Injection Pump 115 - 4 stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Injection Pump 115 - 4 stroke

I need some Help with a New High Pressure Fuel Injection Punp, I ordered a new Pump, the new one Looks just like the old one, BUT it has a extra hole in the top of the pump right next to the Discharge, it looks to be a threaded hole, very small, i called back to Boats.net they can only tell me that there has been a change in the pump, they show nothing for this hole, they said they think if something was suppose to go in this hole Yamaha would have included it in the package, i am seared to put it back in the the Tank and button it up with out knowing what this hole is far, as you know it not a piece of cake to get to, sure hope one of you can shead some light on my problem

Thanks LakeRat1

PS: when i say the Top, that is looking down at the discharge end & the wire connection, with the didcharge at the bottom, the hole is just to the left and close to the eadge of the housing

I am not sure why the new hole, if you find out why it is there and what to do with it please post answer. Also maybe you could use your old top, or put a screw in it if it is threaded, I would hook it up and see what happens.

Comment

Still Waiting!!

Well I Guess No one has ever had this Problem, How about one of You Must Know Some Dealer Or Rep or Super Service Guy that Knows and can help us, my problem is I live in a part of the State where there is know one around that can answer this Question about the Extra Hole in the top of the Fuel Injection Pump, i think maybe this pump is use on some other Application and this may be for a ground wire in that type service, I sure would Appreciate if One of You Could ask around for Me, This Old Man (73) Needs Some Help

Thank For Looking into this for me

LakeRat1

Comment

If you wait long enough I am sure some one will give you some info on the F115

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, Time is one thing i have a lot of, Plus other things waiting on me, Like My Fall Garden, And the time is getting about right to go after some Catfish to stock up for the Winter, before Hunting Seasons Kicks Off,

Thanks
          LakeRat1 standing BY

Comment

Hey there are you referring to the fuel pump in the vst (metal canister) ? I have installed many of those and haven't noticed a difference. If the pump looks the exact same as the other, other than the hole, you should be ok installing it. Yamaha's parts are usually noticeably different. The hole you are referring to may be an upgrade in design. Did the part you received have a part number on it? What is the model number of your engine?

Comment

Pump in VST TANK

Hi Finisher, That is the Pump i am taking about, My Motor, is a 115 TLR - 68V -L-1050913 -K --- 6/05 on the top of the old pump is UC T30 & 05510 on top of new pump is UC T30 & 01404 these numbers are not all in one place, the T 30 is in the same place on both Pumps, the other set of numbers are in anothe place, as you know the top of this pump is not much bigger than a Quarter, if looking at the top of the pump with the discharge at 6 o'clock the small hole would be a 7 o'clock, it is recessed a little, the top of the pump is some type Plastic on each Pump, this Hole is metal, with what looks to be threaded, but very small,

Comment

If you can please let me look into mon I will have a reply by that eve

Comment

Part #

Finisher <>The Part Number on the Box, is <> Yamaha 68V-13907-03 then right below in smaller print is K110427A I got the parts from Boats.net, they looked and there is nothing in the parts diagram that shows anything else going with the pump that would fit this Hole, I am thinking of putting a couple drops of gas in the hole, if it does not drain down I may be OK, if it drains down looks like I need something to fill & seal this Hole, what is your thinking on this Finisher? Thanks for Your Input on this Matter, And any one else that knows anthing about these Fuel Pumps< >

LakeRat1

Comment

It is ok nothing goes in the hole it is only a boush fuel pump same pump fits in other uses even cars and suzzy 4x4s

Comment

EXTRA Hole!!

Mitch & Finisher Thanks to you both for the Helping Hand, Finisher i will stand by and wait to see what You fine Mon, Thanks again to all that have Looked into this matter for Me

LakeRat1

PS: I need to start a Thread as to why I am having to change this Pump, Its all My Falt, the Motor is on Our Party Barge, I have it on its trailer backed up on the Slab near my Shop, the motor is up High so i was working off step ladder, the reason I was pulling the VST Tank was to change the VST Filter, I had the Tank all lose and some way I droped IT, It hit the slab Hard, when I opened the tank and saw the pump had snapped off where the discharge goes into the Damper, THAT Made MY Day,

Comment

What you have is the right part hole or no hole you should be ok to put it back. Good luck,

ps next time work on the grass

Comment

Working...
                        X